A. THIS CONTEST IS OPEN TO CANADIAN RESIDENTS ONLY AND IS GOVERNED BY CANADIAN LAW
Standard data rates apply to participants who choose to participate in the Contest via a mobile device. Please contact your service provider for pricing and service plan information and rates before mobile device participation.
1. KEY DATES:
The Canada Dry Real Moments Contest (the “Contest”) is brought to you by Canada Dry Mott’s Inc. (the “Sponsor”) and begins on Monday, April 2, 2018 at 12:00:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 11:59:59 a.m. ET (the “Contest Period”).
Contest is open only to residents of Canada who have reached the legal age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry; except employees, representatives, agents, officers or directors (and those with whom such persons are living, whether related or not) of the Sponsor, its divisions, subsidiaries, associated and affiliated entities, bottlers, redemption/recycling centres, prize suppliers, advertising/promotion agencies and any other individual(s), entity or entities involved in the development, production, implementation, administration or fulfillment of the Contest (including, but not limited to, participating foodservice/on premise/convenience locations) (collectively, the “Contest Parties”).
3. AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY RULES:
By participating in this Contest, you are signifying your agreement that you have read and agree to be legally bound by these Rules.
4. HOW TO OBTAIN A UPC:
UPCs are available on the outer cartons of the following Canada Dry beverages (collectively “Participating Products”, each a “Participating Product”):
- 12 x 355 mL Canada Dry Ginger Ale
- 12 x 355 mL Canada Dry Diet Ginger Ale
- 12 x 355 mL Canada Dry Tonic Water
- 12 x 355 mL Canada Dry Club Soda
- 12 x 355 mL C'Plus* Orange Burst*
- 12 x 355 ml Canada Dry Lemon-Lime Club Soda
- 12 X 355 mL Canada Dry Orange-Mandarin Club Soda
- 12 X 355 mL Canada Dry Pomegranate-Cherry Club Soda
- 12 X 355 mL Canada Dry Summer Blend Ginger Ale
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A UPC can be obtained without purchase by copying down the UPC code from the outer carton of a Participating Product. Not all Participating Products are available in all regions or at all retailers.
Limit of one (1) UPC submission per person/day.
5. HOW TO ENTER:
Once you have a valid UPC legitimately obtained in accordance with these Rules, visit www.canadadry.ca/realmoments(the “Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to obtain the Official Contest Entry Form (the “Entry Form”). Fully complete the Entry Form with all required information, which includes (among other things) a requirement to enter your UPC. Once you have fully completed the Entry Form with all required information and have agreed to the Rules, follow the on-screen instructions to submit your completed Entry Form and upload a photo featuring a Canada Dry beverage (each, an “Entry” and collectively, the “Entries”).
An Entry will be considered to be void (and an Entry will not be granted) if the Entry: (i) does not show the theme (as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion); (ii) is incomplete or illegible; (iii) is not submitted and received during the Contest Period in accordance with these Rules; and/or (iv) is not in accordance with the specific requirements listed below (all as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion). Any photo submitted must meet the following specific requirements:
- The photo is original to the entrant and the entrant has all necessary rights in and to the entry to enter the Contest;
- The photo cannot promote any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous;
- The photo cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about any person or entity, including but not limited to the Sponsor or their affiliates, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor;
- The photo cannot contain materials embodying the names, likeness, or other indicia of, or identifying any person, living or dead other than you as the entrant;
- The photo cannot contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any province or territory where the photo was taken/created;
- The photo cannot contain, advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind (other than Canada Dry products);
- The photo cannot contain any material that may, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third party, including but not limited to, copyrights or trademarks owned by others. Entrant must use his/her own original material in the creation of the photo. If a submitted photo contains any third party material, other than those mentioned within these guidelines, the Sponsor may in its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify the entry at its sole and absolute discretion. In the alternative, Sponsor may ask entrant to provide the appropriate legal documentation that demonstrates (to Sponsor’s satisfaction, as applicable) that he/she has received proper permission to use such material for all purposes related to this Contest and for the promotion of the Sponsor and its products and services, with a right to further grant and transfer such permission to Sponsor and its affiliates. Failure to provide appropriate legal documentation, as determined in the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, may result in disqualification of the photo and/or Entry in the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor and without notice to entrant;
- The photo must not contain obscene or pornographic material, contain defamatory or libelous statements, endorse any form of hate or hate group, invade privacy rights, exploit individuals or in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations; and
- Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entry for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion, including the determination in its sole and absolute discretion that the Entry fails to satisfy any of the above guidelines, or is inconsistent with the goals, image, or policies of the Sponsor. Contest Sponsor further reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to edit (or to require the entrant to edit and resubmit) any photo that contains material that violates these Rules.
Subject to the above, once your Entry is submitted, you will receive one (1) Entry into the random draw for the Grand Prize.
6 ADDITIONAL ENTRY RULES:
Each Entry must relate to a valid UPC legitimately obtained in accordance with these Rules. If it is discovered by the Sponsor (using any evidence or other information made available to or otherwise discovered by the Sponsor) that any person has attempted to: (i) use multiple names, identities, email addresses and/or any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s), and/or any other means not in keeping with the Sponsor’s interpretation of the letter and spirit of these Rules to enter or otherwise participate in or to disrupt this Contest; (ii) falsely enter a UPC without legitimately obtaining a UPC in accordance with these Rules; (iii) enter a UPC that has been falsified, manipulated or otherwise altered in any way (all as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion); then he/she may be disqualified from the Contest in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. An Entry may be rejected if (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor) the Entry Form is not fully completed with all required information (including, but not limited to, providing a valid UPC legitimately obtained in accordance with these Rules) and submitted and received in accordance with these Rules. The Contest Parties and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for, and accept no liability whatsoever in relation to, any late, lost, misdirected, delayed or incomplete Entries (all of which are void).
All Entries are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in this Contest; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of an Entry, UPC, and/or other information entered (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of this Contest; and/or (iii) for any other reason the Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this Contest in accordance with the Sponsor’s interpretation of the letter and spirit of these Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Sponsor within the timeline specified by the Sponsor may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of this Contest will be the official time-keeping device(s) used by the Sponsor. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures etc.) or attempted transmission of an Entry or of an attempted Entry or of any communication, does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt by the Sponsor.
There is one (1) grand prize (the “Grand Prize”) available to be won consisting of $5,000 CDN issued in the form of a cheque payable in the winner’s name as it appears on his/her Entry form.
The Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, assignable or convertible to cash (except as may be specifically permitted by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion). No substitutions except at Sponsor’s option.
None of the Released Parties makes any representation or offers any warranty, express or implied, as to the quality or fitness of a Prize awarded in connection with the Contest. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, each confirmed winner understands and acknowledges that he or she may not seek reimbursement or pursue any legal or equitable remedy from neither the Sponsor nor any of the Released Parties should his/her Prize fail to be fit for its purpose or is in any way unsatisfactory. For greater certainty and the avoidance of any doubt, by accepting the Prize, the confirmed winner agrees to waive all recourse against the Released Parties if the Prize does not prove satisfactory.
9. ELIGIBLE PRIZE WINNER SELECTION PROCESS:
On June 27, 2018 (the “Draw Date”) in Toronto, ON at approximately 2:00 p.m. ET, one (1) eligible entrant will be selected by random draw from among all eligible Entries submitted and received in accordance with these Rules to award the Grand Prize. The odds of winning a Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible Entries submitted and received in accordance with these Rules.
10. WINNER NOTIFICATION PROCESS:
The Sponsor or its designated representative will make a minimum of three (3) attempts to contact the eligible winner (using the information available to the Sponsor) within ten (10) business days of selection as the eligible winner. If the eligible winner cannot be contacted within ten (10) business days of the Sponsor’s first attempted contact, or if there is a return of any notification as undeliverable and/or if any correspondence is not responded to; then he/she may, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, be disqualified (and, if disqualified, will forfeit all rights to the applicable Prize) and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and time permitting, to select an alternate eligible winner in accordance with the applicable procedures as outlined in these Rules (in which case the foregoing provisions of this section shall apply to such newly selected eligible winner).
11. WINNER CONFIRMATION PROCESS:
NO ONE IS A WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL THE SPONSOR OFFICIALLY CONFIRMS HIM/HER AS A WINNER IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE RULES, EVEN IF SUCH PERSON IS ANNOUNCED AS THE WINNER OR THE ELIGIBLE WINNER. BEFORE BEING DECLARED AS THE CONFIRMED PRIZE WINNER, the eligible winner will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without mechanical or other aid (which may, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, be administered online, by email or other electronic means, by telephone, or in the Sponsor’s form of declaration and release). By participating in the Contest and accepting a Prize, the eligible winner hereby: (i) confirms compliance with these Rules; (ii) acknowledges acceptance of the applicable Prize (as awarded); (iii) releases the Released Parties from any and all liability in connection with this Contest, his/her participation therein and/or the awarding and use/misuse of the Prize; and (iv) agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, address, voice, statements about the Contest and/or photograph or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor in any manner or medium whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the internet. IMPORTANT NOTE: The Sponsor may, in its sole and absolute discretion, require the eligible winner to sign and return the Sponsor’s form of declaration and release prior to confirming the eligible winner as the confirmed winner in accordance with these Rules. If the eligible winner: (a) fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question; (b) fails to properly execute and return any required Contest documents within the specified time; (c) cannot accept (or is unwilling to accept) the applicable Prize (as awarded) for any reason; and/or (d) is determined to be in violation of these Rules (all as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion); then he/she will be disqualified (and will forfeit all rights to the applicable Prize) and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and time permitting, to select an alternate eligible winner in accordance with the applicable procedures as outlined in these Rules (in which case the foregoing provisions of this section shall apply to such newly selected eligible winner). Any forfeited or unclaimed Prize(s) in this Contest will NOT be awarded – except in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor.
12. GRANT OF RIGHTS TO SPONSOR:
By entering/uploading a photo into the Contest, the applicable entrant represents and warrants to the Sponsor that such photo is wholly original to the entrant and that he/she owns all right, title and interest in and to the photo. Without further compensation, the entrant agrees that:
- the entrant on behalf of him/herself, his/her heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, grants to the Sponsor an exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license and right to broadcast, exhibit and/or otherwise use the photo or comment and every element thereof, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium now or hereafter known or devised and, without limiting the foregoing, but for greater certainty, expressly grants to the Sponsor the license and right to post, publish and/or otherwise display the photo on or its Website. All decisions regarding such use shall be at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All photo submissions, upon submission, become the property of Sponsor and its successors, assigns and licensees. Sponsor will have the exclusive right to make unlimited derivative works therefrom, to assign or transfer any or all such rights and to grant unlimited sublicenses. Entrant forever waives and relinquishes on behalf of himself/herself, his/her heirs, executors, administrators and assigns any and all rights, including but not limited to goodwill, in and to the photo;
- he/she shall have no right of approval or consultation with respect to Sponsor’s use of the photo. Sponsor will not be responsible for the return or preservation of the photo. Sponsor shall use its sole discretion in determining the extent and manner of the use of the photo;
- the Sponsor shall have the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse (without limitation as to when or to the number of times used), the entrant's name, address, image, voice, likeness, statements, biographical material and entry, as well as any additional photographic images, video images, portraits, interviews or other materials relating to the entrant and arising out of his/her participation in this Contest (with or without using the entrant's name) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from the entrant or any other party; and
- the entrant further represents that he/she has not granted or transferred any rights in or to the photo to any third party prior to the date of entry into the Contest and has not done anything and will not do anything to impair the rights granted to the Sponsor in any way.
- This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal. ANYONE DEEMED BY THE SPONSOR TO BE IN VIOLATION OF THE SPONSOR’S INTERPRETATION OF THE LETTER AND/OR SPIRIT OF THESE RULES FOR ANY REASON IS SUBJECT TO DISQUALIFICATION IN THE SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION OF THE SPONSOR AT ANY TIME. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual that it deems to be in violation of these Rules. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse an Entry from any person whose eligibility is in question or who has been disqualified or is otherwise ineligible to enter. In its sole and absolute determination, the Sponsor may disqualify any person who acts in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person and to void all such person’s Entries.
- The Released Parties will not be liable for: (i) any failure of any Website or any platform during or after the Contest; (ii) any technical malfunction or other problems of any nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, those relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; (iii) the failure of any information or materials whatsoever to be received, captured, recorded or function properly for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website; (iv) any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participating in the Contest; (v) anyone being incorrectly and/or mistakenly identified as a winner or eligible winner; and/or (vi) any combination of the above.
- The Sponsor reserves the right, subject only to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the “Régie”) in Quebec, to withdraw, amend or suspend this Contest (or to amend these Rules) in any way, in the event of any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this Contest as contemplated by these Rules, including, without limitation, any error, problem, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or failure of any kind whatsoever. Any attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest in any way (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor reserves the right, subject only to the approval of the Régie in Quebec, to cancel, amend or suspend this Contest, or to amend these Rules, in any way without prior notice or obligation, in the event of any accident, printing, administrative, or other error of any kind, or for any other reason whatsoever. Without limiting the generality of the forgoing, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to administer an alternate test of skill as it deems appropriate based on the circumstances and/or to comply with applicable law.
- For Quebec residents: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- The approximate retail values as stated by the Sponsor in point of sale advertising, and other advertising, promotion materials, and/or in these Rules are subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, the passage of time between the date the approximate retail values are stated by the Sponsor and the date the prizes are awarded or redeemed. If, at the time a prize is redeemed or awarded, the actual prevailing retail purchase price for the prize is less than the approximate retail value stated by the Sponsor in point of sale, television and print advertising, promotion materials, and/or in these Rules, the prize winner will not be entitled to a cheque or cash for the price difference.
- If due to printing, production, online, internet, computer or other error of any kind, more prizes are claimed than intended to be distributed or awarded according to these Rules, then, in addition to having the right to terminate the Contest immediately, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to rescind invalid prize claims and/or conduct a random draw from amongst all eligible prize claimants to award the correct number of prizes. In no event whatsoever will the Sponsor or any of the Released Parties be liable for more than the number, type and value of prizes as stated in these Rules.
- The Sponsor reserves the right, subject only to the approval of the Régie in Quebec, to adjust any of the dates, timeframes and/or other Contest mechanics stipulated in these Rules, to the extent deemed necessary by the Sponsor, for purposes of verifying compliance by any entrant and/or any other information or materials with these Rules, or as a result of any problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, affect the proper administration of the Contest as contemplated in these Rules, or for any other reason.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these English Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including, but not limited to, the Website(s)or French versions of these Rules, point of sale, television, print or online advertising and/or any instructions or interpretations of these Rules given by any representative of the Sponsor, the terms and conditions of these English Rules shall prevail, govern and control to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with the terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules or the rights and obligations of participants, Sponsor or any of the other the Released Parties in connection with the Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the domestic laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws. The parties hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Ontario in any action to enforce (or otherwise relating to) these Rules or relating to this Contest.
- For Grand Prize winner, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org between July 1 and July 15, 2018.
Canada Dry Mott's Inc. ("CDMI") is committed to safeguarding the personal information you provide us, and respecting your right to privacy. As part of this commitment, we want you to be fully aware of what happens to the personal information we collect through your use of www.canadadry.ca (the "Website").
Collection of Personal Information
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address. CDMI may collect the personal information you provide us when you:
- Register on the Website;
- Enter into a contest or sweepstakes;
- Request our e-mail communications;
- Provide us with comments or suggestions; or
- Participate in another feature of the Website, such as a bulletin board; or
- Otherwise provide us with personal information.
When you register on the Website, enter a contest or sweepstakes, or participate in other features of our Website, we may collect personal information from you such as your name, age, address, telephone number and e-mail address, and password.
We also may automatically collect general anonymous information related to your use of our Website, such as the date and time you visit the Website and the pages you visit on the Website as well as collecting "cookie" information from your browser to identify your computer and provide us with a record of your visits to our Website (collectively, "Usage Data"). The technology used to gather "cookie" information is provided by the Internet browser you use, and may be turned off by using your browser preference buttons.
Privacy of Children
CDMI does not intend to collect the personal information of children under thirteen on its Website. If a child has provided us with personal information, his or her parent or guardian may contact us using the contact information below for the purpose of deleting this information.
Use of Personal Information
CDMI may use the personal information that you provide to us for such purposes as administering your participation in our contests, sweepstakes or other promotional offerings on the Website, responding to your requests, improving our products, services and Website, maintaining aggregate information on Website use for research and marketing purposes, and communicating with you (e.g. providing you with e-mails, newsletters, special offers or services, or other information you have agreed to receive), to carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent, or to carry out any other purpose permitted or required by law.
The Usage Data helps us to understand how our Website is used (e.g. which pages or sections are most popular and when the peak activity times occur) and to assist us in planning for future improvements to the Website to better meet our visitors' needs.
Disclosure of Personal Information
CDMI shares your personal information on a confidential basis with third party service providers that we have retained to perform work on our behalf. These service providers are not authorized to use or disclose this information for any purpose other than to perform services on our behalf.
Third Party Links
The Website may include links to third party websites. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no control over such sites and therefore have no responsibility or liability for the manner in which the organizations who operate such linked sites may collect, use or disclose and otherwise treat your personal information.
Security of Personal Information
We will maintain your personal information in secure data storage to help safeguard it from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We will maintain the strict confidentiality of all personal information collected, and will only disclose such information to employees and third party service providers who require such information for the purposes set out above or such other purposes as may be permitted or required by the applicable law. Personal Information we collect is maintained in the State of Illinois, United States of America.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it remains necessary or relevant for the purposes stated above or as otherwise required by law.
Although we have taken measures to help protect our Website, computer systems and any personal information that we have collected from unauthorized use, access, disclosure, misuse, alteration or destruction, no security measures can provide absolute protection. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us.
Some or all of the personal information we collect may be stored or processed on servers located outside your jurisdiction of residence, including in the United States, whose data protection laws may differ from the jurisdiction in which you live. As a result, this information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in those jurisdictions according to laws in those jurisdictions.
Access and Rectification
You have a right to request access to your personal information and to request a correction to it if you believe it is inaccurate. If you have submitted personal information to CDMI and would like to have access to it, or if you would like to have it removed or corrected, please contact us using the contact information provided below. We will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request; however, in some cases we may not be able to allow you to access certain personal information in certain circumstances, for example if it contains personal information of other persons, or for legal reasons. In such cases, we will provide you with an explanation of why it is not possible to grant access to your personal information.
How To Contact Us
This Website is owned and operated by Canada Dry Mott's Inc. ("CDMI"). All works (including but not limited to data, graphics, photographs, text, images, audio, video, trade-marks, service marks, trade names and other information) (collectively, the "Content") contained in this Website are owned or used under license by CDMI, its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates, and/or their respective licensors.
Restrictions on Use
Any and all Content contained in this Website may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced, transmitted, used to create derivative works, published, posted, transferred, sold or modified by any means, including electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of CDMI or the applicable licensor(s), except for personal, non-commercial use. Use of third parties' likenesses, names and/or properties is prohibited without express written permission from such third parties.
Interactive Content and User Conduct
Certain features and/or portions of the Website may permit you to upload, post or otherwise transmit content that you have created (the “User Content”). By using the Website and providing User Content, you (and your parent or legal guardian on your behalf, if you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence) hereby acknowledge, agree, warrant and represent to CDMI that any and all User Content (in any format or media) you post on, upload to or otherwise submit to or through, the Website:
- is original to you and that you have obtained all necessary rights in and to the User Content and all of its components (if applicable) to post, upload, or otherwise submit it to or through the Website; and
- does not violate any law; and
You hereby agree that you shall not use the Website to upload, post, communicate or otherwise submit or transmit through, or to the Website any User Content that:
- may, in the sole and absolute discretion of CDMI, degrade, tarnish, disparage, or deprecate CDMI, its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates, and/or any of their products or services, including without limitation any Website and/or the public image or standing in the community of CDMI, its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates;
- is deemed, in the sole and absolute discretion of CDMI, to be defamatory, trade libelous, pornographic or obscene;
- is deemed, in the sole and absolute discretion of CDMI, to contain, depict, include, discuss or involve, without limitation, any content that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, all as determined by CDMI in its sole and absolute discretion;
- contains any reference to or likeness of any identifiable third parties, unless consent has been obtained from each such individual and his/her parent/legal guardian if he/she is under the legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence;
- infringes, or might infringe, the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of other persons or entities, or give rise to any claims whatsoever;
- contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; and/or
- contains (in any format or media) any music, logos, trade-marks or other copyrighted materials (including, but not limited to, photographs, pictures, texts and lyrics) unless you have first obtained all necessary consents and permissions from the owner or owners of such materials.
Any postings or other transmissions to this Website will be deemed as non-confidential. By using a Website and providing User Content, you hereby: (i) grant to CDMI, its parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, non-exclusive and unrestricted license to copy, reproduce, adapt, transmit, edit, modify, or otherwise use, publicly display, distribute, translate and create compilations and derivative works from, any and all User Content (in any format or media) that you post on, upload or otherwise submit to or through, the Website; and (ii) waive all moral rights in and to all User Content that you post on, upload or otherwise submit to or through, the Website in favour of CDMI, its parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates and anyone authorized by such parties to reproduce or otherwise use such materials.
CDMI may cancel any of your registration(s) on this Website at any time, without notice or liability, in the event of production or other unanticipated problems, irregularities or technical corruptions, including a virus or other technical problem.
CDMI makes efforts to ensure that the contents of this Website that are posted by CDMI are reliable, but inaccuracies may occur from time to time. CDMI disclaims any representations and warranties, express or implied, in connection with the contents or use of this Website.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW, THE WEBSITE AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR ACCESSED FROM THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable laws, CDMI its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, whether in contract (including fundamental breach), tort (including negligence) or otherwise, that may arise as a result of the use of, or any information contained on, this Website or for any faulty electronic data submission, equipment failure or other online communication problems, including download problems and viruses. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW, CDMI, ITS PARENT COMPANY, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM, CONNECTED WITH, OR RELATING TO THE WEBSITE.
Changes and Termination
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Website, please contact us at 1-800-263-1425 or e-mail us at canadadryrnotts.ca/contact.
At Canada Dry, we think you should take a moment every day to chill out with something you love to do. Share your everyday moment while you’re relaxing and unwinding with Canada Dry Ginger Ale for a chance to win $5,000.
- Enjoy Canada Dry Ginger Ale 12x355ml packs.
- Go to “Enter”, and it will take you to the entry form.
- Enter the 12-digit UPC which can be found on the outside of the packs, and upload your photo enjoying a chill moment with Canada Dry Ginger Ale.
- Click “Submit” and you will automatically enter a draw for a chance to win $5,000.